What is Error 1935?
The Error 1935 is an installation error which generally occurs when a user is installing the Sage 50 software. This error comes under the category of installation error. While installing the Sage 50 software, they receive the following error
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly
There may be various reason for the occurrence of this error, such as:
- Windows Update
- .NET Framework
- Applications running in the background
- Antivirus Software
- Installation Files Damaged
Sage 50 error 1935 is the issue related to the Sage accounting products. So in order to resolve it you can try out the solution given in this article or you can contact the customer support. You can always dial the agilesagesupport toll free number 1800-797-5219.
Now here are few methods by which you can resolve this installation error:
Method I: Windows Update
- You have to go to the Windows start option.
- Go to Control Panel now, then check for the Windows Updates Note: Check for any important updates available. If those update are pending, then install those immediately. And then try to re-install the Sage software.
- Now go to the Change settings which is on the left side.
- Go to the Important updates option. There is a drop down dialog box, open it and select the option Never check for the updates.
- Click on OK.
- Go to the Windows Start option again,then Control Panel, then Administrative Tools and then finally Services.
- Scroll down to the Windows updates.
- Double-click on the service option, then select Stop option.
- Now try installing the Sage 50 Accounting software again.
- Now the installation should be successful.
Method II: .NET Framework
- If by updating all the Windows Updates cannot fix the installation error in your system, then there may be error in the operating system.
- Now you will have to update your .NET Framework 4.5 to the advanced version in your system that have Windows as the operating system (Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8).
- If you are currently working on the Microsoft Windows XP then you will have to install and re-install the .NET 4.0 Framework.
Method III: Applications running in the background
- After trying these above two methods, you are still facing some issues then there may be some third party programs or the programs which are running in the background of the system interfering with the software.
- In that situation, you have to go open Task manager by pressing the keys CTRL+ALT+DELETE.
- Now open the Startup Tab.
- Right click on the running programs which are interfering with the Sage 50 accounting software.
- Now click on Disable.
- Now open up the details tab and click on the programs which are interfering with the installation.
- Now click on the End Process.
After trying all the methods, you are still having troubles regarding the Sage 50 Error 1935 or have any queries regarding it. Then you just have to contact the agilesagesupport by dialing their toll free number 1800-797-5219. They are the customer support providers of Sage 50 accounting software.
What is agilesagesupport.com?
The agilesagesupport is the third party consultancy who provides sage customer support for the Sage users. It is an organization formed by people who are certified experts in Sage accounting software. They are 24*7 available to provide their competence when you are experience issues regarding the sage software. There are some circumstances when the sage customer support isn’t available due to any reason to provide you with solutions to your problems. In that situation, agilesagesupport comes to your rescue. You can always call on their toll free number 1800-797-5219.