Sage 50 is a software which provides streamlined solution to the business. It is an in house accounting platform which determines all the financials of the organization. There are features of Sage 50 which makes the software a benchmark of performance. However, Sage 50 is prone to errors when the specifications are not met by the workstation. Errors can also arise due to networking, connections and security permissions.
Sage 50 Error 1053
Sage 50 Error 1053 is visualized when we start connection manager and it prompts.
Cause : The connection manager could not start because of the rights permissions not enabled or there is not license agreement acceptance of the connection manager.
Fix Sage Error 1053
- Select Control Panel > Administrative tools > Services
- Right Select the Connection Manager > Properties > log on tab
- Click Apply
- In the General tab click start and restart
- Quit services
- You can start the Connection manager (in case the problem still arise, you can revert to local system, it might start without showing up any error)
- In Control Panel select Administrative tools followed by services
- Look for DHCP client
- Right select Stop
- Look for Sage 50 Database Connection Manager, right click and tap start
- Again look for DHCP client
- Right select DHCP and click start
- Open Sage 50
Just pull out the cable of Ethernet from the workstation and start connection manager from control panel > administrative tools > services. Once the manager starts plug in the cable back into the workstation and continue with the software.
Sage 50 Customer Support
Sage 50 is one of the most important accounting software to be utilized in the business to manage the different sectors in a set procedure. However, some errors might disturb the functioning of the software. In case you’re unable to fix the issues from the above solutions you can contact our sage customer support team +1 855 924 9500 who would assist you with the best in class service with 24/7 availability. You can also chat live with our customer chat support department.