Sage 50 is the accounting software which was developed for the growth of the medium and small business organization. It offers accounting, payroll and many other applications. This desktop software can be accessed anytime and anywhere. It is a time saving software which helps in managing the accounting, invoices, cash flow, inventory, taxes and even helps in keeping the track of the finances. Even though it is such a remarkable software, users can still encounter some errors. One of the basic error which a user can come across is the Sage 50 Login Error. In such situation the user can try rectifying the error they can seek help from the Sage customer support by calling on their Sage technical support phone number 1855-924-9500. It is a toll free number.
What is Sage 50 Login Error?
The Sage 50 Login Error is the error which a user encounters while logging into the Sage 50 account. So when the user tries to login into the system, he/she will receive the error like:
Error: “The user you entered is already logged into Sage 50. Log on as another user or contact your Sage 50 administrator”.
This error can be seen in the Sage 50-U.S. edition. There are various reasons of the occurrence of this error. It can be due to the reasons such as:
- A user is already logged into the same account but from another system.
- The data path is incorrect in the Sage 50 U.S. Edition.
- The irregular shutdown of the program.
- The presence of the non-sage 50 files in the data path.
- The blocking of the Pervasive database engine by the security software.
- The presence of the damaged or corrupt files in the data path or the company directory.
- The difference of the system time on the server and the workstation.
- The existence of some of the incorrect set of permissions or security on the shared data folders.
Here is the simplest way to resolve this Sage 50 Login Error. The users will have to follow these simple steps to rectify this error.
- Check whether user is already logged in or not.
- If not, then check for the damaged user name.
- Now install the Latest Service release on the server and on your workstation.
- Reboot or restart your server and the workstations.
- Now confirm that data path of your server and the workstation is same.
- Configure your Antivirus and Firewall settings.
- Close the Sage 50 on all the systems.
- Now you will have to restart the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine.
- Close all the files which are open and that can be related to the data path.
- Now check whether you can still access your company as you have closed all the files running.
- Clear all the locked files stored in your system from the data path as well as from the company data folders.
- Clear all the incorrect .DDF files in the data path. This task is to be performed on the Sage 50 server as it cannot be completed over the network.
- Correct the damaged or the incorrect files (like the Date and Time) in tha data path.
- Now check for the data and time mismatch on your server and the workstation.
- Now enable the sharing permissions/security.
After following these steps try to login again to your Sage 50 account. Even after trying these steps you are not satisfied with the outcome or you need further assistance. Then without delaying any time you can easily get connected to the customer support by calling on their toll free number 1855-927-9500.
What is agilesagesupport.com?
The agilesagesupport is an organization which comprise of sage certified experts. We provide our assistance to the millions of the Sage customers worldwide. There are few instances where a Sage customer is unable to connect with the Sage customer support so in that situation they can easily contact the agilesagesupport. To get in touch with the agilesagesupport, the users will just have to dial the toll free number 1855-924-9500 and instantly get connected with us. The Sage users can also visit our website www.agilesagesupport.com.