For technical issues and immediate assistance in Sage 300, call us toll free +1-800-797-5219 or chat online with our experts and get instant support.
We Can Lend A Hand.
Why Sage 300 Online Chat is your Helpdesk?
The online Chat option enables the users to get in touch with the Sage Support. The support team of Sage 300 is available 24*7 to solve your issues. The option of online chat is available right on the footer. The users can leave questions for the sage experts and they’ll help you via online chat or you can dial the sage toll free number 1-800-797-5219.
If you are a Sage 300 customer, you can contact online chat support team via:
- Go to the www.agilesagesupport.com.
- Select the topic in which you are facing the errors. You may also look for some information that might help with your problem.
- If the information does not satisfy your query, click next.
- Select your mode of contact.
- You will see an option to request online chat support. Click Text Chat Support.
An online chat representative will ask you to describe your problem, and do their best to talk you through the possible solutions available for your problem.
What is Sage 300?
Sage 300 was formerly known as the Sage ERP Accpac, which usually serves the small and the medium sized business. Sage 300 is actually a resource enterprise who builds a software system for the small and medium sized business. It is highly scalable and designed in such a way that it has a multi-tiered architecture. Sage 300 can run effectively on windows, Linux operating system on the Microsoft as well as the Oracle databases.
- Multi-Company and Global Operations Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Intelligence Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Alerts and Alerts Server
- Fixed Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Project and Job Costing
- Return Material Authorization
- Transaction Analysis and Optional Field Creator Purchase Orders
- Inventory Control
- (Sales) Order Entry
- Intercompany Transactions
Why we are here?
Since Sage 300 encounters all your accounting needs. Sometimes a user may face some complication in tasks such as installing, updating and upgrading the software. This is the reason why the expert team of Sage 300 is online, so that they can provide their assistance with the option of Online Chat available. All you need to do is just type in your query in the dialog box and we handle the rest. We will come up with the best possible solution for your query and the Sage 300 Online chat support will try to eliminate even the small confusion your are facing, so that there will be no doubts remaining.
Sage 300 Basic Error Guides.
Error 49153 – It is a Sage developer code which basically occurs when the Sage 300 fails to connect to the database. The meaning of this is that the Sage 300 is launched the application but the application is not able to connect to the database thus the process is incomplete. The system which contains the databases is unable to connect to the sage 300 software which results in the Error 49253.
Fixing the Error:
- Click on the Start menu.
- Go to All Programs.
- Go to the Sage and select the version which is installed in your PC.
- Select the Database Setup.
- Now sign in by entering your user id and the password.
- Then click ok.
- Now a window will open where you will be able to see all the setup profiles of your Sage 300 applications.
- Then double click on the preferred profile to view the properties.
Suppose even now you face the error the contact the Sage 300 support team via the online chat option. This option enables you to get connected to the Sage expert instantly or you can even call on the Sage 300 Toll free number i.e. 1-800-797-5219.
Error “Initializing FR Error 12” – It occurs when a user is starting a Financial Reporter Statement Designer.
The solution of the Error:
- Locate the file MSCOMCTL.ocx in the following folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\VFS\SystemX86 and re-name it to MSCOMCTL.BAK.
- Copy the same file from C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.ocx to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\VFS\SystemX86 folder.
You are unsuccessful in fixing this problem and have queries regarding it. You can just dial the toll free number 1-800-797-5219 or go to the Online Chat option of the Sage 300.
Please make sure your browser allows pop-ups, and you have no plug-ins enabled that could prevent the Online Chat window from opening.
*If online chat isn’t available in your language, you can access the English-language chat 24 hours a day.
Talk to us
Online chat with our experts online or have us call you right away. You can also schedule a time for our customer support unit to call you whenever you’re ready. Answer a few questions and we’ll give you the most suitable options.