The Sage Accpac or Sage ERP Accpac is the former name of the Sage 300 ERP. It is basically an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. It usually works for the small and medium size business which provides the professional services, financial services, public sector and other markets such as distribution and wholesales. As it is a software, the users are bound to encounter some error. One such error is Sage Accpac Error 49153 or error 49153 in Sage 300 ERP. Irrespective of the error, a user can also have some query regarding the software. They can always contact the sage support by calling them on their toll free number.
What is Error 4915 ?
The Error 49153 is the Sage developer’s error code. It occurs when a user has failed in connecting to the database. Or it can be said that the user was entering the user ID and the password to log on to the Sage Accpac software, but in the end receives the message.
Error message – “Cannot Access Database error=49153”.
It means that the program has started or initiated but when it is trying to establish a connection with the database where all the data of Sage Accpac is stored, for any reason the connection cannot be established. So when the user is unable to form a connection. They send a report to the System Administrator, then the system admin team will then check with user that whether a user is able to access the SQL Database.
It happens to be a very generic error and has many solutions available. This error is basically a connectivity error which states that there is a connectivity issue between the program and the data.So, here are a few methods which will help you to resolve the error 49153 in Sage Accpac.
- Go to the Run Command and then type “Services.msc” and click on the option OK.
- Now look for the SQL Express which is the SQL server on your system.
- Now if the status of the SQL Server shows that “Not started”, then you will have to right click on the “Start”, to start the process.
- As the Service control pop up will close, you will see a dialog box, “Now as you will login to the Sage, users will be able to log onto the Sage Accpac.”
Method II: Check for the Firewall setting
- Turn the firewall off on the server by going to the control panel of your system, then open the Windows Fireball.
- Now try to log on to the sage Accpac.
- If can get connected to the sage software, then go back to the Windows Fireball.
- Select the option “Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall”.
- Now select the SQL Server from the list.
- If it is not on the list, then browse it and add it.
Here are the two methods you can use and try to resolve the issue. You can still try to talk to the customer support for the further assistance.
What is agilesagesupport.com?
Agilesagesupport is the alternative sage customer support. Users can also contact them when they are unable to connect with the Sage customer support. Agilesagesupport are a team of Sage technical experts who will guide you throughout the Sage errors you are facing and help you in resolving. You can contact them by calling on their toll free number 1855-924-9500. You can also visit their website www.agilesagesupport.com, and try other contact method as well.