The Sage 50 is the accounting software for the small and the medium size organization. This complex software happens to simplify your organization’s financial and accounting work and gives you ample of time which you can utilize in making strategies for your firm. Even though Sage 50 reduces your accounting task but in certain situations you may have some query or come across some error which will hinder your work. One such complex error of Sage 50 is the Sage 50 error 1324. To resolve this error try the solution give below. For more information contact the customer support by calling on their toll free number 1-800-797-5219.
Sage 50 Error 1324:
When the user encounter the Sage error 1324 they receive this message i.e.
Error: “1324 the path transport folder contains an invalid character”
As it happens to be the most common error of sage 50. It is mostly due to the language selection problem. While installing if your language is not English, then there are chances that you may encounter this error. The causes of the error are:
- When your Windows System Locale is not set to English but some other language.
- When the Sage you have installed in your system does not have a localized version that are non English.
To resolve this error you need to follow the steps below:
1. Turn off the East Asian language support in your Microsoft Windows by following the steps below:
Case I: For Windows XP
- Go to the control panel of your system.
- Now select the Regional and language option.
- You can see a Advanced Tab there.
- Open it and then select the English for the non-Unicode programs in the drop down menu.
- Finally click on OK and then restart the PC.
Case II: Windows Vista or 7:
- Open the Region and Language option in the Control Panel.
- From here go to the Administrative tab.
- Now click on the Change system Locale option.
- Now select the English language.
- Click on the OK option and restart the PC.
Case III: Windows 8/8.1/10:
- For the desktop version go to the control panel.
- Select the Clock, language and Region option.
- From here go to the Region option.
- Now click on the Administrative tab, which is on the top.
- From here select the option Change system Locale which is under the option Language for non-Unicode Programs.
- Select the English as the Western language.
- Click on OK option and then restart the system.
2. Now you will have to install the Sage 50 Accounting.
3. Copy the Simply folder from the installation CD to the C drive.
4. Now restart your system in the Safe mode with the networking.
5. From here install the Sage 50 Accounting from the Simply folder which is on the C drive.
6. From the C drive install the Sage 50 Accounting software again.
Now you have resolve your error. But still you have some query call on the toll free number 1-800-797-5219 of Agile sage support.
What is agilesagesupport.com ?
Though Sage simplifies our work it is considered to be a complex software. So when a user encounters an error or has a trouble while working on Sage, in that situation they contact the customer support for the assistance. Sometimes the Sage customer Support is unable to respond back to the user due to some circumstances. In that condition you can contact the Agilesagesupport. We are the Sage alternative consultancy who provide Sage support to the Sage customers worldwide. To connect with us you just need to dial the toll free technical support number 1-800-797-5219. We are always here for you.